Rapid and effective fixation with the unique multi-chamber fixation technology.
Soft and non-slip polyurethane mattress containing polystyrene beads gives flexibility to patient’s postures.
Enables quick posture change and patient fixation.
Wear-resistant, highly durable, easy to clean and easy to maintain for long product life.
Effective fixation of patient’s posture during surgical operations, radiation therapy, or CT, MRI and other medical examinations.
Lightweight and small in volume enables easy transportation and storage.
It is an emerging standard practice in the developed countries for patients to be placed on a vacuum mattress in the following positions during medical operations:
- Lateral position (kidneys, thorax, etc.)
- Lithotomy position ( hysterectomy, haemorrhoids, etc.)
- MIC position ( MIC sigma, MIC rectum amputations, etc.)
- Lateral position in neurosurgery ( all types of trepanations)
- Supine position for long operations to prevent pressure ulcers (neck dissection, invertebral disc replacements)
- Lateral position for minimally invasive hip replacements
- Provides safe and stable support to various patient position on the operating table with maximum comfort.
- Enables free positioning of patient so that doctors can access to difficult body parts during operations easily.
- Prevents pressure ulcers by distributing contact pressure evenly over a wide area.
- Reduces the need for positioning accessories such as supports, cushions, pillows and rollers.
- Maintains patient’s body temperature during operation, with the mattress functioning as a heat reservoir.
- Enables usage of X-ray examination during surgical procedures.